February 26, 2009

My Target is Target


One of my favorite bloggers, Auds over at Barking Mad, is running a super cool contest right now. Not only could I be a winner, but she is giving away the prize of prizes - a $250 gift certificate to TARGET! Who would not LOVE to win that? Seriously.

The best part is that all you have to do to enter is to make a post about the contest, and tell Auds about your best posts. According to Auds, "The idea behind the contest came from me surfing so many new blogs and really enjoying what I was reading, but yet wanting to get to know the writer/blogger better. Anyhow, I thought this would be a cool way to show off your best and share it with other people too!"

And, if you're a little crazy like me, maybe you'll find some awesome new blogs to add to your feedreader, because obviously you ALWAYS need new things to read.

Without further ado, here are my favorites...

Prosthetic Scrotums & Other Things That Annoyed Me This Week

An Amazing Life in Descent
A Perfect Moment
My Future, My Hope
You Are My Peace

Hope you enjoy them, now head over to Barking Mad to read some more great posts and enter to win, if you want to!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments! I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Unknown said...

Did your blog change?! I love the daisies! My favorite flower...

Megan R. said...

I LOVED the prosthetic scrotums post! That was awesome!