February 17, 2009

Heads or Tails Tuesday: Legend

This week's theme for Heads or Tails Tuesday is 'Legend'. When I hear Legend, I only think of one thing. It involves Tom Cruise, and unicorns. I have a unicorn... problem? Obsession? I have an enormous collection of all kinds of unicorn stuff, including a tattoo on my arm. This is probably the most famous unicorn movie aside from 'The Last Unicorn'. Here's a taste.



You know you want to see this awesome 80's movie now, because what could be better than unicorns and Tom Cruise before he went nutjob?

To read what Legend brought to mind for others, visit Heads or Tails Tuesday!

8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

The clip is a good choice....and I had to LOL with the 'before he went nutjob'.

My H o T legend this week is posted now...do drop by if you have a moment.

Happy Tuesday.

Barb said...

I've not seen this, but with unicorns, Tom Cruise (before he went nutjob? LOL) and James Earl Jones narrating the video.. well.. I must go look for it at the video store soon! :)

Robyn Jones said...

I haven`t seen this one yet..but I am still planning too...

Anonymous said...

I must live in a cave. I never heard of this movie.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this movie, so the James Earl Jones narrating in the clip came as a pleasant surprise. I just love his voice. This is definitely not a while the munchkin is awake kind of movie; but I will have to see if I can find it to watch some night after she is sound asleep.

On a totally differnt note my "Word Verification" is mycaplu, it just looks like somehow it should be some strange real word...

Anonymous said...

WTH....has Blogger developed a sense of humor lately or what? My word verification word is; "eyeglob."

Oh hell, now I can't even remember the original comment I was going to leave. And it was stellar...or at least that's what I tell myself.

Thanks Blogger!

BTW...Legend? Awesome.

Tumblewords: said...

Unicorns. I have none but they've always represented the good part of fantasy and magical. Good post.

Unknown said...

I loooooove this movie! At least the original with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack. The Director's Cut with the score by Jerry Goldsmith...it's okay. But I definitely love the original version better. I just can't get over how much Tim Curry kicked azz as Darkness!
I could go on for awhile about this movie...