May 20, 2008

Weddings are FUN!

Today I went wedding dress shopping with Sati, one of my best friends. I helped her in and out of the gowns and we fitured out what kind of style she's looking for. I helped her dive in from the bottom to lacy dresses and pouffy ones, heavy ones and flowy ones. She was gorgeous. I cried a little when I saw her in this one:
While we were in the dressing room pulling and hooking and zippering, she asked me to be her personal attendant. I'm not a bridesmaid because she's just having her 2 sisters - a small ceremony. I said of course I would, and I can't wait. I'm so happy for her, so happy to help, and I am pretty sure I'm going to bawl when the day comes. They have a tentative date now - August 31, and I'm so excited.
We're going shopping again this weekend, to the outlet of a bridal shop here in town, and hopefully popping down to David's Bridal as well. I can't wait.

No comments: