May 12, 2008

Merging Blogs

For the past couple of months since I started posting again here at SNOTW, I have also been blogging at my other blog (Adventures of the Heiner Family). I originally decided to start posting here because I was looking for an outlet to be JUST ME, not a Mom or a wife necessarily - to talk about issues that are important to me, be creative, talk about the books and movies I've loved recently etc., and not focus on other people for a few minutes a day. In the past few months though, I have come to realize it's all intertwined. I'm not keeping up on my AHF entries as much - partly because Sam is two now, and I'm busy actually doing things instead of writing about what he ate that day etc. like I was when he was small. I've also realized that it's almost impossible to be able to blog about my life, my days, my likes and dislikes honestly without talking about my child, my husband, and my family. Everything is intertwined and it's all a part of who I am. So, I have decided that I am going to post almost exclusively here on SNOTW from now on. I'm going to start using labels, so if people want to only find the posts about Sam, they can do that. So, no more seperation - this is me in all my tarnished glory. :-)

No comments: