May 14, 2008

Fall Up Fronts are OUT!

Yes, I am an insane person. I love to go and read the news at TV.com, and all of the networks have been making announcements about lineups and cancellations and what is going to happen in the fall. And being the TV freak that I am, I am already looking, compiling, thinking...

Rachael's Renewed Shows (Happy!)

  • 24
  • 30 Rock
  • America's Next Top Model
  • American Dad
  • Bones
  • Boston Legal
  • Breaking Bad
  • Chuck
  • Cold Case (Mostly Justin likes this one)
  • Criminal Minds
  • CSI
  • CSI: NY
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Dirty Sexy Money
  • Eli Stone
  • ER
  • Family Guy
  • Ghost Hunters
  • The Ghost Whisperer
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Heroes
  • House
  • King of the Hill
  • Law & Order
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Medium
  • My Name is Earl
  • Numbers
  • The Office
  • Private Practice
  • Pushing Daisies
  • Reaper
  • Samantha Who?
  • The Simpsons
  • Supernatural
  • Ugly Betty
  • Without a Trace (Another Justin show)

Rachael's Cancelled Shows (Sad...)

  • Aliens in America
  • Big Shots (Okay, I'm not that sad about this one, but it was kinda amusing)
  • Bionic Woman
    Battlestar Galactica (Sad even though we knew it was the end)
  • Jericho
    Journeyman
  • Moonlight (Argh... why do all the good Vampire shows get cancelled??)
  • Shark

Just for fun... other shows I like that I don't know when they'll be back (cable):

  • Nip/Tuck
  • Psych
  • Monk
  • Top Chef
  • Project Runway
  • Eureka
  • Shear Genius
  • Ghost Hunters International

Yes... I AM obsessed and watch way too much TV.... what of it? There are some new shows coming out that sound sort of interesting (definitely watching Dollhouse (Joss Whedon-Fox) and Fringe (JJ Abrams)). WOO!

No comments: