May 12, 2008

Merging Blogs

I have decided that I'm going to merge my blogs - Adventures of the Heiner Family and Scientific Nature of the Whammy. I originally started SNOTW as a place to post about things that were more about me, and not my family or my child. I was reaching out for a place to be just me, and not a Mom all the time. But in the past couple of months I've found that I am both, and it's almost impossible to post there without ever talking about my family or my little boy. So, I've decided that I'm going to do it all in one place. For those of you who have only been checking in for family updates, they'll still be there, but you'll have to read them amongst other random blogs about whatever I may have been thinking about that day. You have most definitely noticed that I have not been posting here as much as Sam's gotten older. I'm busier now, taking him places, doing things with him, and living life. I will most likely not post here any more, although I will keep all of my entries up. I might post once in a while with little updates, but for the quirky stories about things Sam did that day, or for information on his development etc, you can come visit us at my other blog:

Scientific Nature of the Whammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think merging blogs is a good idea. We're not just moms, nor are we just women, we're everything. Didn't Helen Reddy say it best, "I Am Woman!" Hear me ROAR!!

Anonymous said...

I think merging blogs makes great sense, you are one person even if your interests are diverse.

Anonymous said...

Great Idea to merge. You can't me a mom without being you. Does that make sense. I hope so. After all it's still your personal space. thanks for visiting me.