December 26, 2010

Weekly Winners: Canon Rebel XS!


Weekly Winners is the creation of the beautiful Lotus from i am lotus (aka Sarcastic Mom). It gives us a chance to share our favorite shots of the week every Sunday.


Oh my gosh, you guys. My dream, it has come true. First, here are a couple of weekly winners from my old Canon Powershot.

Delicious Potato Rainbow

IMG_7090

Spaceman!

IMG_7078

Sisters

IMG_7105

Then, on Christmas? I fell in love.

IMG_7182

My four parents got together and got me this for my b-day/Christmas.

The Canon EOS Rebel XS. 10.1 megapixels. 18-55 kit lens. I am beyond excited. I am tearing up thinking about it right now, this amazing gift they gave me.

And without further ado, my first weekly winners from my new camera.

IMG_0052

IMG_0041

IMG_0044

IMG_0068

The Eyes Have It

IMG_0072

I still love him, even though he totally knew about this gift since before my birthday and didn't let on.

IMG_0069

I am also beyond excited that I have enough in Christmas and birthday money/gift certificates to Amazon to buy the 50mm/2.5f macro lens I am coveting. It's going to be a great year...

For more weekly winners, visit i am lotus.

No comments: