December 8, 2010

Love

I love...

my baby falling asleep on his daddy's shoulder.

IMG_6717

the paper reindeer Sam brought home from school today.

watching them be brothers.

IMG_6771

Christmas mail and finding a new place to display cards.

seeing the love in my home.

IMG_6804

my baby's first piece of mail, a Christmas cards of his own from his Grandpa, that almost made me cry because it was sweet.

the delicious anticipation of his first real Christmas at home.

IMG_6788

wrapping presents and shiny bows.

the smell, the glow, the sparkle.

IMG_6808

an empty dirty laundry hamper, a swept floor, and no dishes in the sink.

old friends (but not saying goodbye).

IMG_6817a

hot apple cider.

red velvet cupcakes.

IMG_6814

What do you love?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

The brotherly kiss pic is precious!

Mmmmm, cupcakes. I love those. And I would LOVE to see the laundry done, but it's a never-ending battle here at my house.

Mighty M Family said...

Such a sweet post. The cupcake looks delicious!! :)