June 4, 2009

Week 18 Update: Nothin'

Current Weight: 248.4
+/- this week: +0.2
+/- total: -18.8
Short Term Goal: 250 (5/26/09)
Short Term Goal 2: 225
Long Term Goal: 150

So basically, nothing. I was super tired when I went to meeting this week because I accidentally fell asleep because our house is so hot and then got woken up 3 min before meeting time and rushed over there and wasn't all the way awake. In any case, it was just sort of blah. I didn't lose weight this week, but I don't count this as a gain either. 0.2? That's like, oops, I took too many bites of bagel this morning. I didn't exercise enough last week, so I'm trying to get back on track. For a while Sam and I were going on good walks but the last few days it has been so freaking hot. Today it was like 83 and I went for a walk with him, but I couldn't manage to push it up into moderate intensity for more than 20 minutes because it was so sunny and hot. Hopefully it will cool down a little so I can get more walks in. Or I can find somewhere shady to go. Or start going to the gym more. I haven't been to Zumba in a while, but I think I might try to get there tomorrow.

On another note. I have been wondering whether I should continue having a separate blog for my weight loss or if I should integrate it into my main blog, Scientific Nature of the Whammy. I would still have a label for all these posts and make them easy to find, but this whole thing is just such a normal and big part of my life now I'm wondering if I should talk about it over there. Any opinions?

2 comments:

Enz said...

Good attitude. You're doing great. This is for the rest of your life, 0.2lbs is insignificant and in the grand scheme of things means nothing.
I love reading your blog because we think so much the same way~

Kori said...

I agree with Enz so far as me, .2, whatever. As for integrating this with your regular blog, can you go in and create a second page on that one? that might be the way to do it, but I don't how to do it on blogger.