June 15, 2009

Because your feed reader is definitely not full enough

So, I was going to write a post for today. But last week was seriously busy and emotional and crazy, and I am helping my husband with working on some things and I fell asleep on the couch last night with my 3 year old draped over me like a blanket at like 7:30 pm and then he kept waking up. So basically, I am not able to be coherent.

But, fear not. I have something to share. Instead of reading here today, go over and visit Megan at Newly Wed, Newly Bred. Here's why.
  1. She has the giantest baby ever and he is totally cute.
  2. She is always making me laugh.
  3. I totally agree with almost everything she says.
  4. She is a cloth diapering powerhouse, which is totally awesome (and green!).
  5. She rocks.
Go read the post she wrote this weekend about how shitty customer service is. If you're lucky, maybe by the time you get there she'll have a Not Me, Monday post up - some of my favorites on her site are in that category!

Now go check her out. You can thank me later.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute blog...I checked it out:)

Momo Fali said...

I'll thank you now. Thanks!