June 10, 2009

Week 19 Update: I'm a Winner, Not a Loser!

Current Weight: 248.4
+/- this week: +0.0
+/- total: -18.8
Short Term Goal: 250 (5/26/09)
Short Term Goal 2: 225
Long Term Goal: 150

Hey, look. Nothing happened this week. ARGH. So, I didn't eat the best this week. I'm off track with my workouts and my healthy eating. Should I be proud it's my first plateau? I dunno. All I know is if I could just lose 1.4 !@*$%ing pounds, I would hit 20 lost!

I haven't been eating healthy enough. I haven't been going over points, but I also haven't been eating filling foods. This week could be known as the most busiest week ever. I have 40 hours of training for a new volunteer position. Plus 9 articles to submit (3 down, 6 to go). I haven't been exercising as much because of the heat.

So... goals? Starting next Monday, we have a pretty blank schedule. I'm going to sit down over the weekend or on Monday and make a meal plan. Plan out our dinners for at least 2 weeks, use some of the recipes in my Weight Watchers Cookbook. I'm also implementing breakfast rules again. For a while, I was eating good healthy breakfasts every day including a fruit every morning. I need to start that again. We'll also resume the 'every dinner includes a veggie' rule.

I am also going to talk to one of my fellow mommas to see if someone can watch Sam for 1.5 hours at least twice a week so I can go to the gym. If it's not too hot, I can still go for walks outside, but I need to have SCHEDULED times to go and work out. I will also try to resume going to Zumba class on Thursday evenings and put that on the calendar. If I can do Zumba and go to the gym twice a week, then fit in walks and Wii fit when it's not too hot out, that should get me back on track.

I did get SOME good news today! We just finished our Spring Fever Challenge at my WW meetings. We had to fill out a sheet every day - we got points for exercising, tracking, commenting on our leader's blog, and eating filling foods. Plus there were weekly trivia questions at the meetings. In any case, I WON for my meeting! I got a prize - a 30 minute reflexology foot massage and a copy of the newest WW mag to read while I relax. WOOT! I am very excited and can't wait to have a professional pamper my tootsies!

In other news, I have an appointment with the endocrinologist on Thursday and forgot to go get my blood drawn. Grr. So I need to call and see if I can reschedule the appointment because I really want to have my bloodwork back before I go in so we can discuss the results.

I wore a shirt today and I swear it was tighter last time I wore it. So, that's something, right?!

5 comments:

Kori said...

Of COURSE it is something! And what I find impressive is that you acknowledge where you have "backslid," so to speak, and have taken steps to get your self back on track instead of just giving up. You are doing great, and I have no doubt you will get there.

Mom said...

We should plan some meals and go shopping and cook up a bunch and split them and freeze them. It would be cheaper, we could have fun together doing something productive, and we'd have good meals on the spot.

Enz said...

Everything is more than something! Keep taking one day at a time and don't plan too much for next week - don't get overwhelmed - do one thing and when you've got that down, do another.
Hang tough! I know you can do this.

MarĂ­a said...

Dude. You're doing AWESOME.

Melissa aka Equidae said...

its no big deal if u miss some exersize days and esting heslthy 5 out of 7 days is enough :O) dont give up ur doing great and better loose iy slowly as that means it wont come back