March 16, 2009

WW Week 7 Update

Current Weight: 259.2
+/- this week: -1.2
+/- total: -8.0
Short Term Goal: 250
Long Term Goal: 150

Weigh in was good again this week! I had another party over the weekend so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm down a little over a pound, putting my total at 8 pounds! 10 pounds doesn't seem so far away now, and my 5% doesn't either - only 5 pounds to go!

I am happy with the results, but I'm not going to write anything else right now because I woke up with a sore throat this morning and now I sort of feel like crap. I guess it's the last cold/flu before spring really comes (hopefully). I'm going to go lie on the couch & watch TV before bed!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Congratulations on the loss - woohoo! Keep up the good work. (And I hope you feel better!)

Enz said...

Weigh to go :) (Sorry I can never resist a pun!) Hope you are feeling better soon.

Megan R. said...

Wow, you are doing SO great!! Keep it up!!! Soon enough your clothes will be too big!

Java Cupcake said...

You're awesome!!!! Great job on the weightloss!!!!

Stoppin by from SITS :)

Java Cupcake said...

PS.... If you haven't already... Check out Fat?So! http://www.fatso.com/