March 22, 2009

My Brain is Mush... But in a Good Way

I wish I had more to say today, but I spent all weekend at my church annual Women's Retreat. It was wonderful, I wish it was more than once a year! I'm still gathering my thoughts and know that at least one great revelation came out of it for me, which I can't really talk about yet. It's a solution to a problem that we've been dealing with that would make things easier, and hoepfully it will be worked out soon so I can share it.

So, I don't have the energy to write now, and instead I'm sitting on my couch getting caught up on LOST. WOO! Love it. I'll be back tomorrow with something more intelligent.

PS Oh yeah! Something else wonderfully exciting happened to me this weekend - I won! I won one of the awesome Twilight gift bags Auds at Barking Mad was giving away. See what I won?


I am super excited because I wasn't going to buy the movie because we don't really have the extra money right now, and I also don't own any of the books, I just borrowed them. I think I might be re-reading them soon!

What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That's crazy cool!! I'm going to have to break down and borrow these books or buy them or rent the movies or something. I feel like I'm being left out of the coolest thing of the century. *sigh*

Simply AnonyMom said...

Stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!

Mimi said...

What a great prize! I'm going to start reading the 3rd book this weekend. I think I'll wait to rent the movie, until I'm done with the books

Anonymous said...

Congrats again sweetie! I hope you're enjoying your goodies, books and the movie.