September 29, 2011

Fast and Furious

So, a bunch of months ago when it came out, Justin and I went and saw Fast and Furious. I made fun of it when I first heard it was coming, because really? Since when do you just get to take out two 'the's and make a new movie of it? Do over? But then I saw previews and they sort of blew my mind because they pitted The Rock against Vin Diesel. WOAH. The following has been sitting in my drafts folder for months, and it's really all I can say about the movie, so I thought I'd just go ahead and publish it, because it still blows my mind and makes me giggle. 

Watching the big fight scene between The Rock and Vin Diesel was insane. It was a rage fueled hurricane of shining sweaty muscles and baldness.



Also, if you forget at any point where the movie takes place, don't worry. The show the Christ the Redeemer statue that stands over Rio approximately 1,547 times in this movie.

No comments: