March 25, 2010

Thursday Thirteen in New Jersey

I finally uploaded all of my photos from the trip Sam and I took to New Jersey this month, so this week for my Thursday Thirteen, I present our trip... in 13 photos! Hope you enjoy them!



Captivated by Technology: Sam & his Aunt Lianna (11 yrs old)

IMG_2756

I see you!

IMG_2758

Special bedtime stories.

IMG_2773

Sam, Grandma & Zack from next door

IMG_2789

Boys & Dogs

IMG_2796

Sam & his Great Great Aunt Lena

IMG_2802

Happy Jammy Time

IMG_2806

At the Zoo

IMG_2850

Sam & Lianna at the zoo

IMG_2866

Dogs love crumbs. Boys love dogs.

IMG_2882

Sam, Zach & neighbor Diana (honorary Grandma :-)

IMG_2894

Not just an ottoman

IMG_2907

Flying home

IMG_2912


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

1 comment:

Janet said...

so cute!!!