December 27, 2011

Week 3: I defeat Christmas


Current Weight:   242.8
+/- this week:   -1.2
+/- total:    -24.1
Short Term Goal 1:   237.8 (5%)

This week, I defeated Christmas.  HA!

Actually, Christmas was not as hard as the day AFTER.  On Christmas we had a big breakfast with delicious bacon from my sister's boyfriend's cows and his potatoes.  When I added it all up, even with the crazy good cinnamon rolls she made, it wasn't that bad.  The day after Christmas though?  We kind of gorged on stocking candy all day.  Santa brought me a giant bag of Jelly Belly beans.  There's a new flavor.  It tastes like cake.  Mmmmmm.

In any case, I barely got any exercise this week (only 12 activity points) because Sam is off school so I didn't get to walk like normal.  This week probably won't be great either, although I may get more in this week than last.  We'll see.  I might be able to walk on Friday - probably will have a babysitter for a bit or have my Mom take the boys for a while, then on the weekend I should be able to get out at least one day.

After Monday, I was honestly happy to see ANY loss at all, so 1.2 pounds isn't that bad.  Hopefully next week it will be more like 2 or 3 again.

How did Christmas go for you guys?  Was it more/less challenging than you thought it would be? 

Starting Weight 1 (Feb 2009):  267 lbs
Starting Weight 2 (Dec 2011):  249.8 lbs
Starting BMI:  41.8

Weight Lost:  24.1 lbs
Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Goal BMI:  25.1

Short Term Goal 1: 237.8 (5%)
Short Term Goal 2: 225.8 (10%)

Long Term Goal: 107 lbs
To Go: 86.8 lbs

1 comment:

Enz said...

You rock. Hardest week of the year DONE.