December 15, 2011

T13: My Grown Up Christmas List


I haven't done the Thursday Thirteen for a while, but I got an idea for a list yesterday and thought, hey, what a perfect fit!  This time of year I spend most of my time thinking about my kids and my friends kids.  So I decided today to think about my wish list - some things that may be in my reach, and others that are just dreams.  Here's what will make me smile (are you listening, Santa?).

My Grown Up Christmas List - 13 Things I Want to Find Under My Tree
Keen Coronado Sneakers

Karokeshi Kokeshi Art Dolls by BigHelmetHead

Island Leaves Cross-body bag by SeamsFineKS

The Beekeepers Quilt (hexpuffs!) by TinyOwlsMagicAttic (and someone to make it for me)

Madison Damask French Blue Camera Bag by JanineKingDesigns

Black and White Damask with Turquoise Ruffles Camera Strap by SnappyStrapsDesigns

Silver Leafy Tree Branch Pendant by ForevermoreCreations
El Naturalista Iggdrasil


Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 SP Di VC USD XLD for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

OPI Matte Lincoln Park After Dark

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7

Lane Bryant V-Neck Cable Knit Sweater

Tickets to Mamma Mia at the Paramount Theater in March

What do YOU want for Christmas this year?

14 comments:

AutismWonderland said...

I LOVE your christmas list!!!   I could use some of these myself :) 

Alice Audrey said...

A purse would be nice, and I'd love those clogs.

Alice Audrey said...

How come it didn't take my link?  Dang.  I'd love to have you visit me.  http://www.aliceaudrey.com/?page_id=4029

Claire said...

I did something really similar today! Nice list.

Mary Quast said...

Oooo.... I'm lovin that bag!  Can I put it on my list too?

Lady Rose said...

I love the purple sweater - I'd go fro one of those too (it's in my favorite  color)   happy tt

Mama Zen said...

I love those sneakers!

Dmcole630 said...

Great list!  I adore that quilt!

Shawna MalviniRedden said...

Love the list! That camera bag and strap are adorable! Love the purple polish, too.

Kelly StClair said...

I highly recommend Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7!!  It's so neat to see another grown-up enjoying a Lego video game, lol!  My mom always makes fun of me for owning & playing my Lego games.  "You're 34!" she'll say, all condescending-like.  I can't help it!  I love them!  Harry's my favorite, but Pirates of the Caribbean is a close second.

I also love the OPI polish.  I swear, I think I love the names of the polish more than the polish itself! 

Denise said...

Nice! I hope Santa is good to you this year! Especially like the pendant and the theater tickets.

Kelley @ Magnetoboldtoo said...

the first two.  Size nine for the shoes.

you can have the rest.  Aren't I kind?

(Hope you get all you wish for and more my lovely!)

Liz Sawyer said...

some similar wishes on my list too :-) Mamma Mia is a FOR SURE purchase... are tickets on sale already though?! 

Molly said...

That's probably my favorite nail polish color. LOVE OPI