June 20, 2008

Brain Barf

I have so much stuff going around in my head right nowthat I can't even think. So, randomness it is...
  • My Mom is getting married tomorrow! I am excited, I really like the guy she is getting married to and I think this one is it. Plus he teaches physics and calculus so I no longer have to worry about who the hell is going to help Sam with his math homework when he gets older.
  • Sam is doing really well. I feel like in the last two weeks he's improved a lot. In the last couple of days, he's signed "more" several times, and has signed "help" to my Mom on two different days multiple times. I have more to say about this, but I am slightly incoherant right now.
  • It was only like 75 out today, but I am freaking hot, and have been all day. What the hell?
  • I stayed up way too late last night and work was hellish today, and stressful, so I feel a little bit like I'm going to collapse and fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.
  • There are currently 70 unread posts in my blog reader, down from over 100 this morning. Sigh...
  • I am currently reading "My Year of Meats" by Ruth Ozeki. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it and I LOVE it. Parts of it are sad, upsetting, but it's so good. I will post about it when I'm finished and hopefully get some other people to read it!

All right, I'm just going to go collapse now. Hope everyone has a really great weekend!

No comments: