June 10, 2008

Another Makeover

So, I changed my template again. I got some really good advice from Maria, who was nice enough to tell me that my sidebars were too crowded (which I agreed with). Hopefully I've improved that situation. I've switched to a three column template, and I am still using one but I also wonder about the advantages of doing a three column vs. a two column.

Also, I decided that I wanted to reply to all the comments left on my blog, but when I get the notification e-mail from blogger, it just comes from no-reply address unless the person has chosen to put in their e-mail address. Is there a way to reply to these comments that's easier than going to their profile/blog and hoping they have an e-mail link there? Is there a way for me to change it so that blogger requires that they enter an e-mail? Also, if you left a comment before yesterday, I did try to reply but I am so dumb that I didn't realize I was sending e-mails to noreply-comment@blogger.com. I wonder where they went? So sorry. If you do it again I promise I will actually reply like a smart person.

I promise I will not just post about blogging all the time, because this is not a blog about blogging. But I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing, and am finding that this is a good way to get some advice!

2 comments:

Googling Goddess said...

I like the new layout. It's very serene.

Cynthia said...

Blogger is a real bummer about the emails. It's one thing that makes me think about jumping ship. I haven't yet...but I'm thinking about it...