June 3, 2008

TV Tuesday: Top Chef, SYTYCD, Battlestar Galactica, LOST

Here is the first installment of TV Tuesday!

*SPOILER ALERT* Spoilers for BSG & LOST


Top Chef: OMG, I am so happy about the final four!


So You Think You Can Dance: It's back! The flexibility, the popping, the horrible outfits (Seriously, Cat Deeley needs a new wardrobe person). I can't wait to see who makes it this time. I don't know why I love this show so much.


Battlestar Galactica: So good! I might be blind, but I didn't see President Adama coming. Also, Starbuck is looking so pretty with her long blonde hair. I'm getting really amped up for the end of this one. I don't want it to end, but I'm trusting some loose ends to be tied up and I can't wait to see what happens.


LOST: HOLY LOST SEASON FINALE! Oh my gosh. That was soooo good. Penny and Desmond reunited, it's actually happening right now as I type this. So good. I mean, of course there are still questions... what happened to the island? What happened to the people who stayed? What the hell did Ben do to move the island? I could not believe it when Jin came running out and the helicopter had taken off... I mean, obviously I knew he wasn't one of the Oceanic 6, but still. That was frakking awful. And WHAT did Kate promise to Sawyer? Oh my gosh, now they are landing on the island. The one with actual people! Man, the Lost producers, they delievered bigtime on this season finale, complete with sappy music overlay with no voices making me want to cry. But still, ending in mystery. Ah, Lost, how I love you...

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOST was excellent! I miss it already:(

Tenakim said...

I posted about Top Chef and you could hear crickets- glad to know someone else watches. I wilsh it was Antonia instead of Lisa.

Googling Goddess said...

I am pissed that Antonia was cut. I HATE Lisa. I hope she drowns BIG TIME in the finale.