June 12, 2008

TV Tuesday: Special Top Chef Thursday Edition!

*SPOILERS for last night's Top Chef Finale*




STEPHANIE! STEPHANIE! WOOOO!

For a minute there, I was a little worried that Lisa was actually going to win. I told Justin if she won I was going to poke myself in the eye. I would have been happy with Richard too, I actually really liked him, but I can't say I'm sad to see Stephanie win. Despite her times of low self confidence, she was usually pretty calm and pleasant and had a very good attitude. Plus, first LADY to win Top Chef -you go! It's the first time I've actually liked the winner much in all four seasons.

Also, hey Richard... I need some bacon ice cream. Like, yesterday.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I got something BETTER than bacon ice cream - TRANNY ICE CREAM!!!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago recap!

:)

Googling Goddess said...

I thought Lisa was going to win also and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!! Whew! I'm glad Steph won. She totally deserved it.