October 11, 2009

The Blahs

Hi. Yeah, I am still here. Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but it seems kind of depressing and boring to log on and write about how sick I've been and how much this part of pregnancy sucks. I have been so tired and nauseous and just felt bad a lot of the time, I haven't been getting time to get online, and by the time Sam's in bed at night I kind of want to be in MY bed! The good news is that this week was better than last week. Still somewhat miserable, but it comes and goes a little more - I've had several hours where I almost felt normal. So, I'm hoping that this time will be better than last time, and I won't be sick until after Christmas. I had my first midwife appointment and have an ultrasound on the 22nd at which they should finally be able to measure the bean and figure out a due date (I'm guessing around May 13).

Life has gone on and I have tons of stuff bouncing around in my head that would be great to write about. Sam and I are flying to New Jersey for 9 days tomorrow to visit my stepmom and little sis, maybe I'll get more time to write while I'm there.

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus, but trust me, you don't want to hear about much of what's been going on with me! Hope to be around more this week.

7 comments:

f8hasit said...

Aww, c'mon!
Some of my posts that had the most comments were focused on gross bodily functions due to sickness!
:-)

Seriously, I hope your feeling better.

Kori said...

I hope the visit home os good for you and Sam both, and that Little Bean will settle better for you; there is little worse than feeling SICK all the time, even if you know the end result is a whole new person. Lots and lots of hugs coming your way.

Unknown said...

I hear ya...
I hope you feel better soon. Have fun on your trip!

Enz said...

Have fun with your family. Let them help you with Sam so you can rest and enjoy your visit.

Hugs.

Cynthia said...

I hope you feel better:)

Melissa aka Equidae said...

enjoy your trip and wish you a quick skip of the nausea part!

AJ said...

Have fun at your ultrasound today!!!