September 19, 2008

JJ Abrams, you are my hero!

Haiku Friday

I'm having trouble
thinking about blogging now -
Fringe is on TV

JJ Abrams, if
I met you I would kiss you!
How do you do it?

Alias and LOST - 
two of my favorites of
all time, from his brain!

I admit it, I
watched Felicity too, and
What about Brian.

Now after two shows
I can already tell that
Fringe is on my list.

A new favorite 
Here's hoping that FOX doesn't
fuck up and cancel.

I was planning on writing about the wonderful experience I had doing a tasting at Chocolate Necessities, a local chocolate store in Bellingham.  But, we're heading off to Portland tomorrow for the Portland Pirate Festival and to visit the zoo there, and now I'm watching the second episode of Fringe, and I can't concentrate enough to put out something really good about Chocolate Necessities, which is what it deserves.

So, instead, an ode to JJ Abrams.  Seriously, I love him.  I already love Fringe, and I admit it - part of it is because it has Pacey in it.  Yeah, I know his real name isn't Pacey, but I can't stop calling him that in my head.  I'll tell you what I'd REALLY like - a dinner party with JJ Abrams, Joss Whedon, and Chris Carter, I'd be pretty freaking happy.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pirate festival????!!!!!


How completely AWESOME!

Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Anonymous said...

Wave to me when you get to Portland (assuming Oregon). I might have to check out the Pirate Fest because I knew the talk like a Pirate Day started in Oregon but not that there were festivities!

I only caught part of Fringe, but it did look pretty good!

Honey Mommy said...

I've never even heard of Fringe. Maybe I'll have to check it out!

Korie said...

I didn't get into Lost until this past year and we're catching up by watching the seasons via boxed set. It's definitely an interesting concept, to say the least.