February 7, 2006

Ahhh... Maternity Pants

So, before I got pregnant, and even for a while after, I was definitely one of those people who said 'I don't need maternity pants!', thinking it was silly, why not just buy a bigger size or find comfortable elastic waist pants?

Well, last week I found that my elastic waist pants that cut across the middle of my tummy were getting a little uncomfortable, and I really wanted to pull them up higher, but of course then they were too short. So I bought a pair of panel pants (for those of you who don't know, this is what I'm wearing right now: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=83561054&MasterCategory_Id=7). I'm wearing them for the first time today and they are SO COMFORTABLE! It's awesome. I'm so happy to be wearing jeans again, and be totally comfortable in them! Plus, I was expecting everything at Motherhood Maternity to be overpriced, but these pants were only $22, which is less than I usually pay for jeans. Plus I got two shirts for $15 each on sale, which is not bad either.

I take back everything I ever said about maternity pants being dumb.

No comments: