February 11, 2011

Fabio, Stefon & Hoodie Footies

Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.

Friday Fragments are the brainchild of Mrs.4444 and you can find more at Half Past Kissin' Time.

*****

I was SO sad that Fabio got sent home on Top Chef this week! He was one of my favorites, if nothing else because he had the best quotes. He posted a great good-bye video on YouTube:



I'm totally rooting for either Carla or Blais now.

*****


*****

This week, Danny learned how to pull himself up. No more putting things on low tables to keep them out of his reach. I think crawling is just around the corner, and that's going to be a BIG can of worms.

*****

Awesomeness.

epic win photos - Metal Pizza WIN
see more Hacked IRL - Truth in Sarcasm

*****

Danny also LOVES graham crackers. He totally chows on them. They make a huge mess, but oh well. They make him totally happy.

*****

Does anyone else still watch Saturday Night Live? I have been watching back episodes from this season that I didn't get to yet, and actually laughing a lot! There is this one character, though, that always makes me laugh so hard. His name is Stefon.



There is something about the combination of the ridiculous things he says and the way he often can't keep it together that I just love.

*****

Tonight is date night! I can't wait to get out of the house. Confession time - I have not been out of the house since last Sunday. Well, except walking down the driveway to take Sam to the bus and pick him up. Having just one car kind of puts a damper on any plans I might have. We need to figure something out - most likely buying a used minivan of some sort for very little money.

*****

I have my book club this weekend and I am very excited to see my friends down in Seattle. I have really been missing them lately, maybe partially because I didn't get to see them last month.

*****

I want these SO bad you guys. Unfortunately they are $70 (wha??). And kind of crazy.


They also have them for men and children. So your whole family can match. That might just make the BEST Christmas Card ever.

*****

That might be all for this week. I was working on a bunch of articles this week but I'm hoping I'll have a little more time for blogging next week. Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Shana Dumblond said...

My husband and I watch SNL every week. A few misses but holy crap. We love it. And Bill Hader...oh I love him. His Vincent Price, the WikiLeaks guy....and of course, Stefon. He loves his sh!t every time and it kills me. I love it!

Sarah said...

I'm opposite of you. I'm sort of glad Fabio went bye. I only wish Angelo would go. And it may be so very wrong of me because he's such a punk...but I love Mike. Carla annoys me. I'm so sad Tiffany was gone...I think she made a mistake trying to prove she's not the witch she was in the first season...she was an awesome chef.

P.S. WANT THOSE JAMMIES. Big Love.

Seattledad said...

I will have to try that with my pizza order next time. Awesome indeed.