February 17, 2011

13 Awesome Bad Pets

Last week I was flipping through the shows in my Netflix Streaming and came across a documentary about badgers. I like some nature programming, so Is tarted watching it. Did you know that badgers are the least known mammals in North America? Also, they are SUPER cute.

So I started thinking about how if it wasn't totally inadvisable/dangerous/wrong, I would totally have a badger as a pet and cuddle with it. Which of course got me thinking about other animals I would want to cuddle with. So, this week's Thursday Thirteen is the 13 animals I'd most want to own. You know, if it wasn't so wrong.

Golden Lion Tamarind or Pygmy Marmoset

Golden Lion Tamarin with Pygmy Marmoset baby

Capybara

Capybara

Red Panda

Red Panda (22,000+ Views)

Wombat

Enigmatic Wombat

Koala

Cutest Koala

Cinnamon Tiger

Cinnamon Tiger at Buffalo Zoo

Badger

PLEASE HELP ME : ) !!!

Platypus

Platypus

Snow Leopard

Indeever in motion

Tasmanian Devil

Tasmanian Devil

Skunk

Mont-Tremblant

Tapir

baby got...beak?

Tree Kangaroo

Scarlet and her little Gem (Ruby)

What inadvisable pet would you like to snuggle?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


2 comments:

Betty said...

The Red Panda is so precious!

Mrs4444 said...

This is really funny (though I think you're serious). The tapir, though, I could do without-yuck.