August 29, 2010

Weekly Winners

Weekly Winners is the creation of the beautiful Lotus of i am Lotus (aka Sarcastic Mom). She takes amazing pictures that I'm often jealous of, and her son Braden totally reminds me of my little boy - both the big blue eyes, and the attitude! Here are my winners from this week.


The Fleet

IMG_5074

Shadows

IMG_5070

Pretty in Pink

IMG_4994b

Through the Branches

IMG_5042

Blueberry Bliss

IMG_5110

Gah!

IMG_5088

For more Weekly Winner photos, visit I am Lotus.

8 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Beautiful pictures!

Comfy Mom said...

Great photos! Love the shadow and last one! Nice Lego vehicles too

CJ said...

Ooo I love your pictures this week! Especially the one through the branches - very cool.

Tara R. said...

Love the shadow capture, very intriguing image.

Tatiana said...

They're all great, but I REALLY love the shadow one. And the lens flare is fab!

Lotus / Sarcastic Mom said...

It's hard to beat a shot of a cute baby, granted, but I LOVE the shadow. :)

Denise said...

The shadow shot is my favorite... beautiful catch. And CUTE baby!!!

Mrs.Mayhem said...

The photos are wonderful. I really like the shadow photo and the sun shining through the trees. It's funny, I took a photo with the sunset through the trees over the weekend. Great minds think alike!