September 7, 2009

Guess what?

I have something to tell you. Here are some clues. First person to guess gets a homemade jar of delicious applesauce made from trees in my yard, and a good book to read (title tbd).

Clues:

1. Sesame Seed

2. Six

3. Naps

4. Happy Labor Day!

Cryptic? Maybe. If it's too hard, I'll just tell you. Let's see what happens.

UPDATE: okay, so obviously it wasn't too hard! Yep. I am 6 weeks pregnant with a sesame seed sized baby that is due may 6 2010. Four days after Sam turns four! And it is making me want to take a LOT of naps. I need to call the doctor tomorrow to make an appt to go in and assure all is well. I will post tonight about the whole story but I am on my way to the playground with Sam so for now I will just say that yes, we are very happy!

13 comments:

Daisy said...

You're having sextuplets?!

Rachael said...

Oh God, no! No.

Jessica said...

Umm...you are pregnant and due on the sixth of May?

Rachael said...

Ding ding! Jessica wins!

Jessica said...

OMG congrats! I cheated a bit and googled "sesame seed" and um, got a bit of a clue if that's the right thing...and then did a lil math and YAY! So exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. You're having sex and maybe a tuplet. Oh. Wait. You HAD sex and now you're having a tuplet. Just one, though, right? Truly, though, congratulations.

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I usually don't leave comments, but I can't resist! How exciting you - hope all goes well at the doctor, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed :)

Jessica said...

No really, google sesame seed. Apparently there is some kind of *magic* in them that makes things work better on the male side of things! Now I feel silly because the sesame seed clue is referring to the baby's size, not the logistics of the situation :)

Enz said...

Congratulations :)
That is so exciting.
How old will Sam be when the new babe is born?
My boys are 33 months apart and I think it was the perfect age.
I'm so thrilled for you, I wish I could just hug you and hug you!!!

Mimi said...

OMG, that's SOO exciting! Congratulations to you & your family.

I can't wait to read all about it. Don't forget to sleep while you can both during your pregnancy and after the new seed is born!

Melissa aka Equidae said...

ooooooo cpngrats my dear dear friend :) best of luck ... will pray for you tht all goes according to plan :) hugs from today not so sunny Malta

Mama Bee said...

Congratulations! Is it okay if I turn green in a silent rage of jealousy over here?

But congratulations! :)

Kori said...

Just going to echo Mama Bee's comment. :)