September 16, 2009

Fall TV - What I'm Watching

So, I'm way too tired tonight to write anything about my opinions or which new shows I'm most excited about, but I just finished my obsessive compulsive awesome chart(s) of what I'll be watching this fall. First I've got it by day of the week, then by premiere date so I can make sure I'm catching them for the DVR as they premiere. Yes, I am crazy. It adds up to about 37 hours of TV a week. I know some people may consider that a life sucking enormous waste of time, but we love TV, and we love our shows. I still get outside a lot, I still read, I still volunteer, I still walk the dog (well, soon anyway!). So who gives a rip? I would like to also mention here Mama Bee and her blog Tivo Junkie. Why? Because she is just about the only other person I know who watches as much TV as I do. Also, I totally don't watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but I like to read Bee's recaps because they are funnier than hell.

Anyhow, here is a quick peek at what I will be watching - more info/opinions etc. to come later!

5 comments:

Jan Ross said...

My husband and I watch just as much TV as you, maybe more. We also have an active subscription to Netflix so we work that in as well. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you have an active life in addition to TV. I'm a travel writer, traveler (of course!), grandmother, movie lover, cyclist, swimmer and I read constantly. I think the important this is that we choose what we want to watch (we don't just channel-surf), we discuss the shows and, most important, we have fun doing it!!

f8hasit said...

I'll have to wait for your synopsis of the shows. I WISH I had the time, but I don't. There are a few shows out there that intrigue me, but unfortunately it just ain't gonna happen.

Looks like a great list! Get the popcorn ready!
:-)

Mrs. M said...

Yep, that is just about everything. Do you get disappointed when shows get cancelled? Enjoy! ;-)

yogagrrl said...

I am SO GLAD I'm not the only one who does this! While there are several shows that my husband and I both like, I definitely watch more. DVR = best invention ever.

Shannon said...

I watch a lot of TV, too. Hubby says I watch too much...

Shows I'll be watching:

SYTYCD
Glee
The Office
Grey's
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Nip/Tuck
Lost (I can't believe there's still 4 months before this comes back!!!)

I think I may give V and Flash Forward a chance...