December 26, 2008

Haiku Friday: WINNERS!

Haiku Friday
Hey, guess what? I did
my first contest, it started
back here, ten days back.

Today is the big
day, for three lucky readers
Christmas comes again!

Over to random
dot org, and it picks my three
lucky winners - yay!

So, today is the end of my first contest, and I used random.org to generate 3 numbers. It came up with 15, 9 and 10.

The grand prize winner, who will receive 3 DVDs from this list is Cathy from Semi Happy Homemaker!

The second prize winner, for 2 DVDs is my 9th commenter... Heather! I admit she won my heart over when she named The Women as her least favorite movie of the year. Heather, I don't have an e-mail address for you, so if you are reading this, please e-mail me to claim your prize!

And finally, the third prize, for 1 DVD of her choice, is my 10th commenter, Mama Wheaton from The Unperfect Mom!

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who entered! Hopefully I will think of another fun giveaway soon!

2 comments:

Mama Wheaton said...

Thank you very much! It was a thrill to read my e-mail and to be told I was a winner.

storyteller said...

I hope your contest went smoothly. I enjoyed the Haiku ;--)
Hugs and blessings,