October 26, 2008

Supernatural

I loves me some Supernatural. I just watched last week's episode and I love it that I can watch a show that simultaneously creeps me out and makes me crack up in the same episode. Jensen Ackles is hot... um, I mean, Jensen Ackles is so great in his role and he and Jared Padalecki have such good chemistry together. If you were a fan of The X-Files, you should be watching this show. Every season has a different spin to it, but still keeps with the creepy... well, supernatural theme. If you haven't been watching from the beginning it's worth checking out the DVDs - while you're at it, check out the gag reels, because they're pretty funny as well. I have a lot of shows on my list, but this is one that I look forward to every week and often watch the same night it airs even if I've got other stuff recorded.

No comments: