October 19, 2008

Exciting News!

Pssst.... hey, did you notice something new?  Over there, over there to your left.  It's a shiny new button, and it leads to my brand new REVIEW blog!  Woo!  If you've been around, you've seen my Movie Monday posts, and some of my book reviews.  With the TV season started up again, I really felt like I needed to have a place where I can write about the shows I'm watching without creating too many posts here, or overshadowing the other things I have to say.  Thus, SNOTW Presents was born!  From here out, I'll be posting my movie reviews there, as well as book reviews, occasional music reviews, and of course my thoughts, opinions, and rants about the WAY TOO MANY TV shows that I watch!  I hope you'll come see me there, and enjoy it!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I just started a review blog as well...as I've been slammed with requests for this, that and everything else.

I love the review blog, Rach...it looks great.

Have missed you. Glad you're back!

Cynthia said...

Cool!