March 22, 2006

Silly Rachael!

Okay. So I was all paranoid about my hours for nothing. It wasn’t anyone wanting to say that it wasn’t okay – it was more “if she is doing that, does she just want to have her last day sooner?”. I told them that I want to plan to be there so I can be a resource for Annae (the person taking over the HR part of my job) and to make the HR Manual (which I have not been able to work on last week or yet this week) as complete as possible, but if it gets to Tue or Wed and I’m done and really not doing anything, then I can leave sooner.





I have been a little off today… I don’t know what it is, but it’s partly because my back hurts. It’s weird, some days I feel pretty normal aside from my stomach being large. Other days I feel REALLY pregnant and sore and tired, like today. I guess that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. I’m also a little stressed about Justin’s new job and his business etc. It’s not that I’m worried about it, it’s just so much new so fast. I don’t really know a lot about having a sole proprietorship or an LLC, and of course with starting up either and with the stuff he needs to do his job (laptop, memory, computer stuff etc) we are spending a lot of money. I know it’s just one time things, and I am still really glad that it’s happening, but it’s one of those things where it’s just not ‘the norm’, especially since we’ve been on a tight budget for the last six months. It’s sort of like how it’s still hard even now to force myself to eat so much since in the past I was always trying to eat less.


So, I’m still a crazy pregnant lady, but things are good. I can’t wait to see everyone this weekend at my shower – I am SO excited!

No comments: