March 3, 2006

The Baby Made Me Do It

1. Tear up the other day after talking to a co-worker, and after he left my office thinking "I'm really going to miss him!".

2. Tear up in an interview yesterday thinking about Terry (the CEO of my company) and how great she is.

3. Let the bag boys carry my groceries out to my car. I have NEVER done this before.

4. Think about calling in sick every day so I could just sleep a little more... I never follow through because I have way too much to do.

Sorry I haven't been writing enough. I've been so busy at work that when I get home at night I just want to relax and not sit at the computer, and starting on 2/18 every weekend has something going on at least one of the two days until the end of March.

While I'm thinking about it, the most interesting thing happens on Friday afternoons. I guess I thought of it because it's Friday again! So, during our Friday staff meeting (from 4:30 - 5:00 every week), Sam move LIKE CRAZY. I don't know if it's someone's voice, or all of the voices, or what, but he moves constantly through the whole meeting. And he usually does not move that much during that time of day. It's very interesting! It's nice to look forward to since by the end of Friday I usually am wondering how many more seconds until I get to go home.

I will write more this weekend.

No comments: