November 20, 2005

Goodbye Sebring

We went to Puyallup today, and traded in our Sebring. We were thinking about just having one car, but I didn't really want to have the motorcycle as Justin's only means of transportation to and from work. We were going to refinance & sell the Chrysler, but decided we'd pay it down and try to trade it in for something more practical for me and baby.

One of the ladies in my book club reminded me that her husband's family owns sever car dealerships down in Puyallup at our last meeting. I've been in contact with him for the last week or two about our car. He found a couple that sounded like what we were looking for, so today we headed down to check them out. He mainly works managing the Kia of Puyallup store, and was so great in helping us get a good value for our trade in, and the payments we wanted on something else. If anyone is thinking of getting a car, I would recommend talking to someone at this dealership. They have lots of new Kia's, as well as lots of used cars, and I think four other dealerships in the same area as resources and places to look.

We are now the proud owners of a 2004 Suzuki Aerio (see photo album for a visual). It's a very basic car, which is exactly what I was looking for. It has four doors - much easier for baby- is still an automatic, has power windows and A/C and gets a bit better gas mileage than our old car. I'm glad that we got it taken care of now instead of waiting any longer. Woo hoo!

No comments: