November 4, 2005

Another Week Gone!

It's Sunday night again, my least favorite time of the week. I'll have to get to bed in less than an hour and will probably still feel sick in the morning. Urgh, the week always seems so long on Monday morning. The good news is that I have not thrown up since last Tuesday... I felt bad those two days, so maybe there was something else going on too? I don't know. I feel all right now. I think maybe I'm evening out a little now that I figured out I pretty much have to eat SOMETHING every 2-3 hours. But I'm still not eating a lot of food...

In the last 2 days, people have asked both Justin and I if a) I am getting bigger and b) if I'm showing. Well, the answer to both is no. Last time I went to the doctor four weeks ago, I had lost 15 pounds, and am pretty sure I've lost more since then. Going by my scale at home, up to 25 lbs, but I don't know how accurate it is. I have another doctor appointment this Tuesday, so we'll find out a correct number then. The other part of it is that because of my weight in general, I will not start to show until a little later in the pregnancy. We'll see how things go! Like I said before, some other sign that I'm pregnant besides feeling bad/odd would be nice.

I am starting to get excited for the next 2 months. We have a lot of big stuff starting to come up! Well... let's see. Next weekend the new Harry Potter movie comes out, which we are all very excited to see. Then on the 21st Brooke, Justin, Dave & I are going to see Gwen Stefani at the Key Arena. The 23rd is my 25th birthday, and Mom will be here because the next day is Thanksgiving and the three of us are going to Justin's Mom's down in Grapeview. Then, we are almost in December! December 10 is Mom's concert, and we are very excited to go and hear her solo! Then it's just 12 days until Kira, Justin and I leave for our trip to New Jersey! Oh, and not to forget that sometime before that in December, we should be able to find out if this little bean is a Sam or an Abby!! Exciting... I think time will start moving quicker now with all of this happening! Woo!

No comments: