February 8, 2005

La la la Music!

Yesterday I was listening to a new mix CD that I made and a song came on from the new Duran Duran CD and I decided I want to go see them. They're coming to the Everett Events Center on March 9 and Brooke and I are going to go. I think it will be a good concert.

Maroon 5 is also supposed to be coming there on April 30, but I haven't been able to find it on their website (EEC) or find the tickets on sale anywhere I need to find out what's up with that. I would be really bummed if I missed out on them AGAIN.

Tonight Brooke and I are going to try and brave Pioneer Square Mardi Gras to go to the Fenix Underground & see Royal Crown Review. Hopefully it won't be so bad that we can't deal, but I think there will be a lot of drunken people acting like idiots. We'll see. It will be an adventure.

On another musical note (ha ha) the new Gwen Stefani CD just keeps growing and growing on me. I was listening to the song she did with Andre 3000, Long Way to Go, and it's really got a good beat and stuff. The CD is just so varied in the sound of the songs etc. It's definitely bizarre, but I guess that makes it even better. Anyhow, if you have an inkling of like for Gwen and don't have the CD yet, you should get it. Then when you listen to Bubble Pop Electric and really like it, you too can feel weird about liking a really upbeat song about doing it in the backseat.

No comments: