February 22, 2005

I Heart Comic Book Movies

I went and saw "Constantine" with Brooke yesterday. I thought it was really good. There were a few things that I felt could have had a little more explanation, but that also makes me want to go and check out the graphic novel, so maybe it's good. I enjoyed the casting of Shia LeBeouf (way to escape Disney & start a career for yourself), Djimon Hounsou & Gavin Rossdale. Sweet! I did not, however, enjoy the casting of Pruitt Taylor Vince as he creeps me out a lot.

I'm also looking forward to "Batman Begins"(June) & "Sin City"(April). "Sin City" looks weird and interesting. Also, UltraViolet w/Milla Jovovich (no release date listed) sounds cool as do Mirrormask (Neil Gaiman) and Fantastic Four (July).

Hey, what the heck?! I just read that they are making a Jurassic Park IV due out in 2006! It also says they are "in talks" with Keira Knightly, but I don't know if I believe that. In any case, I'm sure I'll go see it. I am a sucker for the dinosaurs.

No comments: