February 11, 2005

TGIF Baby!

Seriously. I'm out early today because I have a doctor apt @ 3. It shouldn't take more than an hour, so that means that I'll have an extra hour of weekend! Isn't that exciting? I'm looking forward to stained glass class tomorrow, we're going to learn how to wrap the foil and maybe how to solder. Yay!

My mom is coming down to visit this weekend, so that should be fun too. The other good news this week is that Melinda is moving back to Washington! She took a job at Microsoft, and I am really excited that she's coming back and I think that Eldan will be a great addition to our fun times & hanging out. I feel a little old saying it, but it's nice to have more "couple friends".

And on another really awesome note, this week I was driving to work when I suddenly realized it was completely light out! No more getting up in the dark and leaving work in the dark! Sweet.

No comments: