February 7, 2005

Hallelujah

The new person who's replacing me at work started this morning! He is very friendly. I think he'll do well with Jennifer, they seem like they'll work well together. I've been training with him. It's funny, because in a way it's harder with a new person than it was when it was just me juggling 2 jobs because now I have to train him & explain everything. I don't really like training one on one. I find it a little bit tedious. Oh well. So hopefully by the end of the week he'll be all set to take things over. I'll still be around to answer questions, so it shouldn't be too bad.

On another note, I feel GOOD today! Not just because I am soooooo glad that I'm not sick anymore, but I have been eating better and Brooke and I have decided on set times we'll go to the gym every week so it just becomes routine. I feel happy and energized about it all.

No comments: