July 26, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 20: Tax that Shit

The prompt for Day 20 of 30 Days of Truth is "Your views on drugs and alcohol."

Put simply, I think they're a much smaller deal than people like to make of them. There are people who abuse both. There are also people who abuse credit cards and food. Addiction comes in many destructive forms and the problems is not the thing itself, but the person addicted to it.

All right... so I started typing this serious post about what I think about drugs and alcohol, but now I feel like that's boring and I really don't feel like doing it. So here are my favorite drinks:

Mojito
Mudslide
Malibu & Coke
Lemon Drop
Amaretto Sour

I totally think pot should be legal, and that in many cases it is WAY less dangerous than alcohol.

Also, we could probably pave some roads and buy some books for the library if we taxed that shit.

That's all...

For the other 29 days, click here.

1 comment:

Ediehope said...

That made me laugh