March 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth Days 13-16: Four birds, one stone

The prompt for Day 13 of 30 Days of Truth is "A letter to a band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days."

No. Just no. I'm not doing this. I really like Sarah McLachlan, and she makes me feel things, her music really means something to me. But I don't really credit her with getting me through anything. Because I am 30 and not 15, I don't think I can really answer this.

The prompt for Day 14 of 30 Days of Truth is "A letter to a hero that has let you down."

I honestly would not know what to write here. I am sure at some point I have had a hero that's let me down. Maybe. But I really don't know who, or what they did. Sorry Charlies. I'm just not that jaded.

The prompt for Day 15 of 30 Days of Truth is "Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it."

Huh. The only thing I've tried living without that I can't give up is certain types of food. Which, like I've said before, is why Weight Watchers is so great. Because I don't have to give anything up, I just have to limit myself. I can't think of anything else I've actually HAD to live without, so instead here are 13 things I wouldn't want to live without. Because, really, the only things I COULDN'T live without are like air, water and food, right?
  1. My family - my husband, my kids, my sisters, my Mom etc.
  2. Samoas
  3. A notebook to write my lists in
  4. TV
  5. Books
  6. My Clarks clogs
  7. The Internet
  8. Indoor plumbing
  9. My camera
  10. Yoga pants
  11. My best friends
  12. Cheese
  13. Toenail polish in summer
The prompt for Day 16 of 30 Days of Truth is "Someone or something you definitely could live without."
  1. Ever seeing anyone with camel toe
  2. My cat's incessant meowing when he wants something, which I think is usually something imaginary, because nothing I do makes it stop
  3. The stench of Danny's formula
  4. Fatness
  5. Commercials for sanitary products, erectile dysfunction drugs, hemorrhoid cream, and catheters
  6. Black licorice
  7. Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, George W. Bush, and the Governer of Wisconsin. No, I will not Google his name because he sucks.
  8. Gas prices
  9. People who like to think that stay at home moms are lazy/don't work
  10. Clutter
  11. When one of my kids starts screeching, then the other one joins in because the first one is too loud
  12. The Real Housewives of ANYWHERE
For the other 29 days, click here.

For more Thursday 13 posts, click here.

1 comment:

Jene said...

Love your "I could live without..." list, with the exception of the Real Housewives. I freely admit that I'm addicted to OC, NJ, and NYC. The rest of them can just disappear, though.