September 29, 2013

Random

I haven't had a soda in 6 months.  Or any carbonated beverage.  The diamox that I'm on for the IIH makes anything carbonated taste like I've licked some rusty metal.  Gross.  Some days, I just really want a Pepsi Max.

I should be in bed right now, but I'm not really tired.  Tomorrow is going to suck.

Today we went and saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.  Both kids loved it, and had fun, and were really good.  I'm happy we have reached an age where we can all go to the movies and it is not stressful.  The only problem is that Danny had to sit on my lap the whole time because he's not heavy enough to hold down the folding seats in the new theater here, even with a booster.  What a shrimp!


I worked on updating Born in Bellingham today and set a few new birth stories to post in the next 2 weeks.  I love getting new content!  I need to update some of my resources, so maybe I'll find time for that tomorrow.  We'll see.  I also have a basket of laundry that needs folding, but most of the other chores are done...  Justin cleaned the dishes and our bathroom today while I was out, so that's kind of awesome!

It's raining a lot.  Today it was POURING and there are flood warnings.  I am glad the hot weather is gone.  I don't really like hot weather.  And I secret like gray, gloomy weekends because it makes me feel like it's perfectly okay to stay in the house and cuddle up and watch videos and play instead of going out to a park or something.  Basically, I like it when the weather supports my lazy parenting.  HA!  Really though, we go SO much during the week, we really need our weekends to get a break from everything and spend time in our place here.

My Dad and 15 year old sister are coming from New Jersey/Maryland for Thanksgiving!  I am excited, as I have not seen either of them in over a year.  Plane tickets are way too expensive.  I can't wait, we're all going to Colville to visit my other sister on the farm for Thanksgiving, and it's going to be fun.

All right... I really should try to sleep now I think.  More soon!

PS I realize all the pictures are freaking jacked up on my blog right now.  They're ok in the posts, but this template does funky crap to them in the snippets.  I am most likely going to change it so that the home page displays entire blog posts instead of snippets, because that's what I prefer to see when I'm reading a blog.  I had to send my template in to the place that made the original (more on that later, because they are pretty awesome if they fix this for me), and either that will be done, or I will somehow figure out how to fix the stretched picture program in my existing template.  But for now, we're all going to have to live with these awful looking things on my blog (trust me, it is hard, but we can do it...).

No comments: