September 25, 2013

Fall TV is HERE!

Image Source
All I can think about today is how much I can't wait to get home so I can watch Marvel's Agents of SHIELD tonight.  I can't even tell you how excited I am to have Joss Whedon back in the lineup!  Seriously, there are NO words for it.

I'm working on a little post to update everything around here since I've been gone so long, but let's get real - we need to talk about Fall TV.  Immediately.  Updates on the job I've been at for almost a year, what my kids are up to, my brain fluid and weight loss.... they'll just have to wait!


Returning Shows I'm Watching
  • Bones
  • Castle
    • Premiered last night - loved it!
  • The New Girl
  • Supernatural
    • Every time I hear "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas I sit at my desk grinning.  It's a serious problem.
  • Person of Interest
    • I am actually quite behind on this one, but it's still on the lineup.  Justin really likes it!
  • Arrow
    • Also behind on this one, haven't watched most of last season.
  • Revolution
    • Still have 9 episodes to watch from last year, but trying to catch up.  Working and being tired at night makes it hard to keep up with all this.  Last year I had multiple shows that I had entire seasons recorded and watched over the summer.
  • Criminal Minds
  • Law & Order SVU
  • Top Chef
    • I can't wait!
  • CSI
    • I kind of skipped the second half of last season for this.
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Parks & Recreation
  • Community
  • Glee
    • I try to imagine the amount I'm going to cry during the Cory Monteith tribute episode, all I know is it's going to be bad.
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Parenthood
  • Elementary
    • Didn't watch all the episodes last season.  Justin really likes it, and I watched it on and off and liked it.
  • Scandal
    • Looooooove.
  • Grimm
  • Haven
    • I always forget how much I like this one until it's back on.
  • Fox Sunday Cartoons
  • Revenge
    • Still have a few to catch up on from last season - had the entire season saved and started catching up over summer.
  • Walking Dead
  • Homeland
  • The Mentalist

New Shows I'm Trying
  • Almost Human
    • Scifi AND detectives?  Probably a hit in our house.
  • Sleepy Hollow
    • Watched the first episode.  Seems interesting, but I am wondering how it will keep momentum.
  • The Blacklist
    • Justin loves James Spader.  A lot.  So, obviously.
  • Hostages
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
    • JOSS WHEDON!!!
  • The Originals
    • The problem is, I totally want Klaus & Carolyn to happen.
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine
    • I laughed out loud like 4 times during the first episode.  So I'm sticking with it.
  • The Tomorrow People
  • Super Fun Night
    • Rebel Wilson, so I'm giving it a chance.
  • American Horror Story: Coven
    • I watched the first season of AHS and liked it, but it was totally creepy.  Last year, the promos freaked me out and I was living here without Justin and there was no way that I could watch it after dark home with no other adults.  But maybe we'll try it this year?
  • The Crazy Ones
    • I like Sarah Michelle Gellar.  Justin loves Robin Williams.
  • Reign
    • Mary Queen of Scots.  We'll see.
  • Enlisted
    • Chris Lowell.  Love him.
  • Dracula
    • It's a vampire show with Jonathan Rhys Myers.  Dude.
  • Masters of Sex
  • Mom
    • Watched the first episode.  Meh.  Not sure.

And no matter what, there are always shows on that I WISH I watched because I know they're good, but I just don't have time to catch up or for whatever reason I don't watch them.  I still want to, though!


Someday Shows
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Dexter
    • Just ended, so maybe now we'll watch the whole thing someday.
  • Mad Men
  • Hell on Wheels
    • My best friend watches this and loves it, so I wish I did too.
  • Breaking Bad
    • Same as Dexter.
  • Once Upon a Time
    • I watched the first few episodes and then for whatever reason stuck with Grimm, but not with this one.  Maybe someday.
  • Downton Abbey

And of course there are some shows that aren't on right now, and I am various levels of excited about different things.  This list is of right this minute, and includes shows currently on TV (whether they're off or on season right now).


Absolute Favorite Current Shows
  1. The Newsroom
  2. Supernatural
  3. Game of Thrones
  4. Scandal
  5. Vampire Diaries
  6. Walking Dead
  7. Homeland
  8. Haven
  9. Grey's Anatomy (yes, still!)
  10. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (I haven't watched it yet, but I bet you $100...)
So, tell me.... what are you watching?  What are your favorites?  What else should be on my SOMEDAY list?

No comments: