November 10, 2010

Happy 6 Months Little Dude!

Six Months Ago

041

044

Today

IMG_6401

IMG_6398

My little man is 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, how big he's gotten. I feel like when I look at his face now I'm starting to glimpse what he'll look like as a toddler.

Despite the illness that is consuming our household right now, Danny is SUCH a happy baby. He smiles all the time and as long as he can see a face he is happy. He loves standing up - with support, but he's strong - and I could totally see him trying to cruise/walk before he ever tried crawling.

We've had lots of firsts in the last six months, the most recent of which have been his first bloody lip, caused by playing with the armoire from Sam's dollhouse, and his first illness - a mild ear infection and a cough.

We've settled in to being a family of four and it's hard work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Happy 6 months little dude!

No comments: