December 4, 2009

Mushroompalooza

About a month ago I was out in the yard with Sam and since it's gotten colder and wetter, it's gotten mossy. I looked down and noticed that there were mushrooms growing. Of course I was excited to show Sam, then when we started to look around there were dozens and dozens of them!

So Wednesday morning after Sam got on the school bus I got out my camera and took some pictures. I thought some of them turned out pretty cool, I'd like to take some more when the light is a little different and there are less shadows.






For the full set and full size images, click over to my Flickr set.

2 comments:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

loved your pics....are they edible? in Malta the wild mushrooms are really good!

Enz said...

Is that frost on the mushrooms?

We have a whole bunch growing in front of our house as well, it was so wet this Fall, I think they just thrived!