August 20, 2009

Life Goals

I've been thinking lately about my "life list", and thinking about compiling a long, ongoing 'to-do' list of sorts filled with all the things I want to do in my life. So, for Thursday Thirteen today, here are 13 I've thought of so far!



13 Things I Want to Do This Lifetime
Align Center
1. Take horseback riding lessons, and eventually own a horse.
2. Learn Spanish.
3. Bake a perfect souffle.
4. Finish a novel and have it published.
5. Visit Australia.
6. Train a dog.
7. Re-learn to play the piano.
8. Run a 1/2 marathon.
9. Make a quilt.
10. Help my child(ren) so they can study abroad during college.
11. Take a mother-daughters trip with my Mom & sister somewhere abroad.
12. Visit a volcano.
13. Visit all 50 states.

What about you? What things - mundane or fantastic - do you want to do during your lifetime?


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Read more Thursday Thirteens and get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

4 comments:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

my to do list at the moment includes: quitting work, enter a choir, do photography classes, do voluntary work with the local stray dogs ass., continue belly dancing, become a yoga instructor....but really there soooo many things :) in life i'd like to do@

Suburban Turmoil said...

This is great! A bucket list, sort of. :)

I definitely want to travel more- visit Italy and France and Spain and China and Japan.

Mimi said...

I want to beat my bi-polar & lead a 'normal' life.

Unknown said...

A list like that deserves to be more than 'top of the head'. But I DO know that before it's all over, i want to go back to Trinidad and Ireland and London. And I want to visit the castles along the Rhine.