February 3, 2006

One of THOSE

1. Do you like chinese food? Not really. Thai is better.
2. How big is your bed? King Sized!
3. Is your room clean? If I have anything to say about it...
4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Desktop
5. Favorite comedian? David Cross
6. Do you smoke? No
7. Sleep with or without clothes on? In summer, without but it's too cold now
8. Who sleeps with you every night? Justin! And usually, 2 cats
9. Do long distance relationships work? Depends on the people
10. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Three. Two for speeding, one for driving with only parking lights at night.
11. Pancakes or French Toast? French toast
12. Do you like coffee? Not unless it has enough sugar in it to not taste like coffee... that's why I like Starbucks
13. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, on a sandwich w/cheddar cheese. Mmmm..
14.Do you believe in astrology? No
15. Last person you talked to on the phone? Someone from the Canadian Record of Employment office (at work)
16. Last person on your missed call list? Brooke
17. What was the last text message you received? Something from T-Mobile telling me the free caller tune is changing
18. Mcdonalds or Burger King? Wendy's
19. Number of pillows? 2
20. What are you wearing right now? Black cotton pants that feel too tight suddenly today and a pretty maternity shirt my Mom gave me for my birthday. It has beads
21. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song. Sunshine Daydream... walkin' in the tall trees
22. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Blackberry
23. Can you play pool? Yes. Winning is a different story though....
24. Do you know how to swim? Yeah
25. Favorite ice cream? Cookies & Cream
26. Do you like maps? Yes
28. Ever play spin the bottle? No
29. Ever attend a theme party? Just Halloween
30. What is your favorite season? Spring & Fall - not too hot, not too cold
31. Favorite quote? 'I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there is no more hurt, only love.' - Mother Theresa
33. Last time you laughed at something stupid? I laugh at stupid stuff all the time, especially now that I'm pregnant and things sometimes seem funnier than they should. But I have a bad memory, so I can't remember the last one.
34.What time did you wake up this morning? 6:25
35. Best thing about winter? Wool socks
36. Last time a cop gave you a ticket? 2000... speeding to the bank to deposit something for Justin
37. Name of your first pet? I don't remember when I was really little, but my first pet that was my very own (not family) was a hamster named Twitch
38. Do you think pirates are cool or over rated? Over rated?! Never!
39. What are you doing this weekend? Sleeping, going to the baby store with my mom, maybe a movie
40. Are you desperate for anything right now? YES! For the freaking week to be over. TGIF, I can't concentrate

No comments: