June 12, 2012

Things.

So... there are things going on.  I can't believe I am saying it because I am a total nosy Nelly, and I HATE when people post on their blogs that there is shit hitting the fan but they can't talk about it.  Alas, that is happening to me.  It's about to go crazy anyhow because Sam's getting out of school next week and I'll have him all day, and for the first 2 weeks of July my Mom is going to be out of town so I won't have much time for writing.

Things are going on that I may be able to talk about here someday, and I wish I could share more about because I am full of feelings.  But I just can't right now.  So, I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around for the next little bit.  I'm not in a place right now where I can commit to writing here, so it'll probably be sporadic.  I am writing, because I'm a writer and because there are words inside me that are just aching to pour out.  I just can't put them here.  I will be okay, things are hard right now.  There is also at least one good thing going on I can't talk about.

Basically, I'm doing that thing I hate and saying I probably won't be around much for a bit (other than my weekly weight updates), but that I wish I could be and I will be back at some point, I promise.  And that I appreciate good vibes, prayers etc. sent my way and would love to hear from you in email if you feel so inclined.

3 comments:

Downwardtrenz said...

Hey, I totally get you. Hugs. Email me if you can - not to talk about stuff you dn't want to...but to talk about stuff you DO. Hugs.

Monica Pierce said...

We've all been there, hon. Do what you need to do. We'll be here when you get back.

Mrs4444 said...

I had been wondering....thanks for the link to this post. Hoping things are falling together for you and that you are enjoying some fun stuff with your kiddo.