December 8, 2005

T-Mobile Xmas Party

Last night we went to the T-Mobile Engineering & Product Development Holiday Party. I put a picture of us all fancied up in the photo album. The party was held at the Experience Music Project in Seattle. We kind of figured that it would just be in the liquid lounge, and just a cool place to have it, but they actually had the whole place open and you could wander through all the exhibits! It was pretty cool because we'd never been there before. I've wanted to go, but I am always doing something else or don't remember it as an option. It was cool to see some of the stuff they had, I especially liked seeing the handwritten lyrics & notes that artists made when they were writing. I met a lot of people that I've heard of before but never had a face for, and saw a couple of people that I know from working at VoiceStream. I can't believe that was six years ago!

Things are good. Only 5 days left until our next ultrasound. I'm so excited, and I know the next four days at least will go by pretty fast. I hope that I don't jinx myself, but I'm feeling better this week. Yesterday I did pretty well all day until about 8:00 PM, then I started not feeling so great. That was probably partially due to not eating much at the holiday party (all the food was really fancy stuff and I couldn't stomach many of the things), and just being in a crowded room like that with all those people. Hopefully this time the feeling better will continue. That would be nice.

I don't know if I'll have a chance to write again before next Monday, we have a busy few days ahead of us. Tonight we're babysitting at Brooke & Dave's, and this weekend we're going to Bellingham for Mom's concert, and I'm not sure if we're going up tomorrow or Saturday morning. I'll write again when I can though!

Well I better go, I have to drive Justin to work today. His key to the VW got messed up somehow so the buttons don't work to lock & unlock the doors anymore, so it's at the VW place so the keys can get reprogrammed.

No comments: